Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - IMGIS Inc. and Eric Di Benedetto
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
November 19, 1998
Mr. Eric Di Benedetto
3000 Sand Hill Road
Building 2, Suite 235
Menlo Park, CA 94025-7116
Re: SALARY CONTINUATION AND OPTION VESTING
This will confirm our agreement that notwithstanding any provision
in my offer letter dated June 27, 1997 to the contrary, if my employment is
involuntarily terminated by the Company other than for "cause" (defined to
include failure to follow the written directions of the Board, dishonesty,
gross misconduct, fraud or conviction of a felony), or if I resign for "good
reason" (defined to include demotion, salary reduction or relocation), I will
receive salary continuation at my current rate of salary and continuation of
my option or restricted stock vesting for a period of twelve months following
Very truly yours,
/s/ Charles W. Berger
Charles W. Berger
AGREED AND ACCEPTED
By: /s/ Eric Di Benedetto