Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Albertsons Inc. and John B. Carley
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
December 4, 1995
John B. Carley
President and Chief Operating Officer
250 Parkcenter Blvd.
Boise, ID 83706
The purpose of this letter is to formally set forth your employment
relationship with Albertson's, Inc. effective February 2, 1996 when your
resignation as President and Chief Operating Officer becomes effective.
Pursuant to resolutions adopted December 3, 1995 at a Special Meeting
of the Board of Directors, you will be employed by Albertson's commencing
February 2, 1996 as Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board of
Directors and until January 28, 1999. You will be paid an annual salary of
$500,000 for each of these three years which will be paid weekly.
You shall receive all perquisites provided by Albertson's to senior
executive officers. In addition, the annual $22,000 base pay contribution to
deferred compensation shall continue to be made by Albertson's for the three
year period. No bonus shall be paid for services rendered during the three
JOHN B. FERY
John B. Fery
Chairman, Compensation Committee
JOHN B. CARLEY
John B. Carley