- Sample Business Contracts
- By Company Name
- United States Marine Repair Inc.
United States Marine Repair Inc. Contracts
Sample Business Contracts from United States Marine Repair Inc.
- California-Los Angeles-San Pedro Shipyard Lease - City of Los Angeles and Southwest Marine Inc. (Oct 27, 1990)
- California-San Diego-Port of San Diego Lease - San Diego Unified Port District and Southwest Marine Inc. (Sep 17, 1979)
- California-San Francisco-Pier 70 Lease - City and County of San Francisco and Southwest Marine Inc. (Jun 14, 1994)
- Collaboration Agreement - Pacific Shipyards International and United States Marine Repair Inc. (Jan 16, 2002)
- Collective Bargaining Agreement - San Francisco Drydock Inc., AFL-CIO, Pacific Coast Metal Trades District Council, Bay Cities Metal Trades Council and International Unions (Jul 1, 2000)
- Employment Agreement - United States Marine Repair Inc. and Alexander J. Krekich (Dec 12, 2002)
- Labor Agreement - Norfolk Shipbuilding & Drydock Corp., International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers and AFL-CIO (Feb 9, 2001)
- Management Agreement - Southwest Marine Inc. and The Carlyle Group (Nov 25, 1997)
- Texas-Ingleside-North Shore Docks-South Highway 1069 Lease - Braswell Services Group Inc. and Southwest Marine Inc. (Oct 24, 1995)