Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - The Boeing Co. and Harry C. Stonecipher
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
AMENDMENT NO. 1
AMENDMENT NO. 1 dated as of June 26, 2000, to the Amended and Restated
Employment Agreement (the "Agreement") between The Boeing Company (the
"Company") and Harry C. Stonecipher ("Executive").
WHEREAS, the Agreement provides that the Employment Period (as defined therein)
shall not extend beyond May 16, 2001; and
WHEREAS, the Company has asked Executive to continue to serve as President and
Chief Operating Officer for an additional year beyond such date and Executive
has agreed to do so;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing, the parties hereby agree
that the final sentence of Section 2 of the Agreement is amended to read in its
entirety as follows:
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Section 2, in no event
shall the Employment Period extend beyond May 16, 2002.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Amendment No. 1 as of
the day and year first written above.
THE BOEING COMPANY
By: /s/ James B. Dagnon /s/ Harry C. Stonecipher
James B. Dagnon Harry C. Stonecipher
Senior Vice President - People