Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - BriteSmile Inc. and Paul Boyer
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
September 27, 1999
Mr. Paul Boyer
P.O. Box 980064
3504 West Daybreaker Drive
Park City, UT 84098-0064
VIA Fax: 801-974-1928
Per our discussion, this letter serves as our offer of employment with
BriteSmile, Walnut Creek, California.
Position and Terms: Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Annual Base Salary $160,000
-Stock Options: 150,000 shares vested over five years on the
-Year 1 - 50,000 shares vest at the anniversary of
your starting date.
-Years 2-5 - 25,000 shares vest at the end of each
Temporary Living Expense: BriteSmile will pay for temporary living expenses
including travel up to three months (i.e.
rent/utilities). BriteSmile will also provide the
equivalent of one month's salary to cover incidental
-Moving Expenses: All household goods from Utah to California at
reasonable competitive costs.
-Other Benefits: Medical and dental benefits are covered in the
-Involuntary Termination: If your employment is terminated at any time without
cause, you will be entitled to six months salary
Paul I believe the above summarizes our offer in brief but concise terms. We
are extremely happy that you will be joining the BriteSmile team and we look
forward to your starting with us.
/s/ John Reed
John Reed Accepted:
cc: Linda Oubre /s/ Paul A. Boyer 9-27-99