Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - BriteSmile Inc. and John Reed
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
January 20, 1998
Mr. John Reed
Terrific seeing you and I'm truly excited about your joining BriteSmile.
Progress continues, with the whitening results viewed very very favorably by the
1. CEO and Director;
2. Cash Compensation - $250,000;
3. Stock Options - covering 750,000 shares from the Company at a strike
price equal to the Closing price on the date of the Agreement;
4. Outright Ownership - CAP will sell you 500,000 shares at its average
cost ($1.88) against your long term note, with recourse to the shares
only. In other words, John, you are not personally liable on the note.
In addition, you own the shares outright and get favorable long term
capital gains treatment;
5. Start - As soon as possible and I assume you will handle Mike direct
and that this presents no problem; and
6. Location - Walnut Creek.
All the best and call me in Gstaad over the weekend .
A. M. Pilaro