Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Delta Air Lines Inc. and Leo F. Mullin
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
[Delta Air Lines letterhead]
May 27, 2004
Mr. Leo F. Mullin
710 Fairfield Road, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
On behalf of the Board of Directors, I would like to express our sincere appreciation for your significant contributions to our Company. In recognition of your service as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, the Personnel & Compensation Committee has agreed that:
1. Delta will provide you with an office at the Companys General Offices in Atlanta, including the services of an assistant, through the earlier of December 31, 2004 or the date your primary residence is not in Atlanta.
2. You will be eligible for non-revenue positive space travel in accordance with the standard retired executive officer non-revenue travel policy as it exists from time to time. Under the current policy, you and Leah are eligible for unlimited travel on Deltas system during your lifetime. Please note that your flight benefits are for pleasure use only and may not be used for any business purpose. Like other retired officers, you will be responsible for any income taxes resulting from this travel.
3. In connection with your retirement, you will receive a total of 31 days of vacation pay, a portion of which has already been paid to you.
It has been a pleasure working with you. We wish you and your family the very best in the years to come.
| || Sincerely,
/s/ David R. Goode
David R. Goode
Personnel & Compensation Committee
of the Board of Directors