Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement [Amendment No. 1] - Enron Power Corp. and Thomas E. White Jr.
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
FIRST AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
This Agreement, made and entered into and effective
as of the 9th day of September, 1991, by and between
Enron Power Corp., a Delaware corporation ("EPC") and
Thomas E. White, Jr. ("Employee"), an individual, is
an amendment to that certain Employment Agreement
entered into between the parties the 1st day of July,
WHEREAS, the parties desire to amend the
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the Employee's
continued employment with Company and of the covenants
contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. The Term set forth on Exhibit A to the
Employment Agreement is amended to extend
until the last day of June, 1996.
2. This Agreement is an amendment to the
Employment Agreement, and the parties agree
that all other terms, conditions and
stipulations contained in the Employment
Agreement shall remain in full force and
effect and without any change or
modification, except as provided herein.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have duly
executed this Agreement as of the date first above
ENRON POWER CORP.
By: DAVID H. ODORIZZI
Name: David H. Odorizzi
Title: Executive Vice President and
Chief Financial Officer
THOMAS E. WHITE, JR.
THOMAS E. WHITE, JR.