Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement [Amendment No. 2] - Identix Inc. and Grant Evans
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
This Amendment No. 2 to Employment Agreement (this "Amendment No. 2") is dated
as of October 25, 2001 by and between Identix Incorporated, a Delaware
corporation ("Identix") and Grant Evans ("Employee").
WHEREAS, Identix and Employee entered into that certain Employment
Agreement dated as of April 26, 1999, as amended August 22, 2001 (the
"Agreement") and desire in accordance with Section 6.9 of the Agreement to make
certain amendments thereto;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing premises, the parties
hereto hereby agree as follows:
1. Term of Agreement. Section 2 of Schedule A of the Agreement is hereby
amended to read in its entirety as follows:
"2. Term of Agreement: Until October 25, 2003."
2. Effect. Except as expressly provided in this Amendment No. 2, the
Agreement has not been amended or modified and, as amended hereby, shall remain
in full force and effect.
3. Counterparts. This Amendment may be executed in duplicate
counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Amendment as of the
day and year first above written.
IDENTIX INCORPORATED EMPLOYEE
By /s/ Robert McCashin By /s/ Grant Evans
Name: Name: Grant Evans
Title: Title: EVP