Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. and John J. Dooner
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT dated as of September 1, 1997,
by and between THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC., a
corporation of the State of Delaware (hereinafter referred to as
the "Corporation"), and JOHN J. DOONER (hereinafter referred to
W I T N E S S E T H
WHEREAS, the Corporation and Executive are parties to
an Employment Agreement made as of January 1, 1994 as amended by
a Supplemental Agreement made as of July 1, 1995 (hereinafter
referred to collectively as the "Employment Agreement"); and
WHEREAS, the Corporation and Executive desire to amend
the Employment Agreement;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises
herein and in the Employment Agreement set forth, the parties
hereto, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
1. Paragraph 3.01 of the Employment Agreement is hereby
amended, effective September 1, 1997, so as to delete
"$750,000" and to substitute therefor "$850,000".
2. Except as hereinabove amended, the Employment
Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
3. This Supplemental Agreement shall be governed by
the laws of the State of New York.
THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC.
By C. Kent Kroeber
John J. Dooner