Sample Business Contracts
Offer Letter - Internet.com LLC and Chris Baudouin
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
November 24, 1998
To: Chris Baudouin
From: Chris Cardell
Subject: Offer of Employment
The following is our offer of employment with internet.com LLC ("the Company"):
1. Title: Chief Financial Officer
2. Annual base salary: $120,000
3. In the event of your termination due to a change of ownership of the
Company, you will be entitled to six months of severance to be paid in
monthly installments. This severance will be conditional on your not
divulging any information, including disparaging comments about the
Company, its personnel, financial or other proprietary information.
4. Vacation: Three weeks paid vacation
5. Other benefits:
- 401k participation
- major medical insurance coverage
- major dental insurance coverage
- disability insurance etc. commensurate with other Company
6. Immediate supervisor: President and Chief Operating Officer
All terms of this agreement are effective upon the date of your signing
Very truly yours,
/s/ Christopher S. Cardell
Christopher S. Cardell
President and Chief Operating Officer
Agreed to by:
/s/ Christopher J. Baudouin
Christopher J. Baudouin
November 24, 1998