Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement [Amendment No. 1] - TMP Worldwide Inc. and Andrew J. McKelvey
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
TMP Worldwide Inc. ("TMPW") and Andrew J. McKelvey ("Employee") are
parties to an Employment Agreement, dated as of November 15, 1996 (the
"Employment Agreement"), and by virtue of this Amendment No. 1 to Employment
Agreement (the "Amendment Agreement"), are modifying certain terms of the
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Effective as of the date hereof, all references to
"President" in Sections 1.1 and 1.2 of the Employment Agreement are
hereby amended to read "Chief Executive Officer".
2. Effective as of January 1, 1998, (i) Section 2.3(c) of the
Employment Agreement is deleted in its entirety, and (ii) all
references to ",including but not limited to mandatory bonuses" in
Sections 2.2(a) and 2.2(b) of the Employment Agreement are hereby
deleted in their entirety.
3. The Employment Agreement, as amended by this Amendment
Agreement, is hereby ratified and confirmed and remains in full force
The parties hereto have executed this Amendment Agreement on November
TMP WORLDWIDE INC.
By: /s/ Thomas G. Collison
By: Thomas G. Collison
Title: Vice Chairman
/s/ Andrew J. McKelvey
Andrew J. McKelvey