Sample Business Contracts
China-Shanghai-Pudong District-727 Zhangjiang Lu Lease - Shanghai Pudong Jianzhong Industry and Trade Co. and Mtone Wireless Communication (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Free Customizable Lease Forms
- Commercial Lease. Start a state-specific lease for the rental of commercial property. Specify the term and rent due, as well as whether the landlord or tenant is responsible for property taxes, insurance, and maintenance and repairs.
- Commercial Sublease. When a tenant vacates commercial property before the lease term has expired, it may be able to rent the premises to a third party. The tenant would be the sublessor and the third party would be the sublessee. Besides preparing a sublease, both parties will want to review the provisions for assignment or subletting in the original lease agreement between the landlord and the sublessor.
- Sublease Agreement. Tenants of residential property should prepare a sublease agreement if they are seeking to sublease a room or the entire apartment or house to a third party. All parties should review the original lease agreement to see if there are any restrictions on subletting or assigning the premises.
- Triple Net Lease. Triple net leases are a type of commercial leases where the tenant has to pay for property taxes, insurance, utilities, and maintenance, in addition to the monthly rent.
- Office Space Lease. When renting an office space, tenants should understand the amount of the rent and duration of the lease. Other important terms include whether the space can be subleased, which parties are responsible for maintenance, and whether any furniture and furnishings will be provided.
Summary of Real Estate Lease Agreement, Effective June 25, 2003, Between Shanghai Pudong Jianzhong Industry and Trade Company and Mtone Wireless Communication (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Party A: Shanghai Pudong Jianzhong Industry and Trade Company
Party B: Mtone Wireless Communication (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Date of Signing
June 25, 2003
Location: Room 505-A, Zhangjiang Lu No. 727, Pudong District, Shanghai
Square footage: 50 m2
Type: office space
Term of Share-Use
Effective Period: from June 25, 2003 to June 24, 2006
RMB 900 Yuan per month and RMB 10,800 Yuan per year.
Major Obligations of Either Party
Party A shall:
|1.||carry out all the formalities in accordance with government regulations during the rental period. |
Party B shall:
|1.||not sublease, transfer, lend or change the use of the leased tenement; |
|2.||perform its duty to ensure security, fire protection and sanitation etc. |
The leased tenement involves in the municipal relocating or national construction development during the term of the contract period.