Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement [Amendment] - Navigation Technologies Corp. and Judson Green
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
AMENDMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
This Amendment of Employment Agreement is made this 19 day of March, 2004,
by and between Navigation Technologies Corporation, a Delaware corporation (the
"COMPANY"), and Judson Green ("EXECUTIVE").
A. Executive and the Company entered into an Employment Agreement dated
April 17, 2000 ("EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT").
B. The term of the Employment Agreement expires four years from the date
of the Employment Agreement.
C. Executive and the Company are discussing the terms and provisions of a
renewal of Executive's Employment Agreement, which may not be concluded before
the date that the Employment Agreement expires unless extended.
Now therefore, Executive and the Company agree:
1. Section 1.b.(i) of the Employment Agreement to the contrary
notwithstanding, the term of the Employment Agreement and Executive's employment
shall expire on May 17, 2004.
2. The Employment Agreement is affirmed, ratified and continued, as
3. This Amendment may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be
an original, but all of which together shall constitute one instrument.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the parties has executed this Amendment as of
the date first above written.
/s/ Judson Green
By: Richard de Lange
/s/ Richard de Lange