Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Poore Brothers Inc. and Wendell Jones
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
January 28, 1997
Mr. Wendell Jones
6152 West Blackhawk Drive
Glendale, AZ 85308
Dear Mr. Jones:
This letter represents an amendment to the agreement by and between Poore
Brothers, Inc. (the "Employer") and Wendell T. Jones (the "Employee") dated May
20, 1996, pertaining to the Employee's employment with the Employer.
The Employer and the Employee agree as follows:
1. Effective February 1, 1997, the Employee shall be appointed as Director of
Sales, Arizona. It is understood that Employee will work 32 hours per week.
2. The Employee's initial compensation shall be Eleven Hundred Fifty Four
Dollars ($1,154.00) per week. Employee shall receive annual performance
3. Employer shall provide Employee with exclusive use of a company owned or
leased vehicle. Employer shall pay all costs of maintenance, taxes, license
fees and insurance. In addition, Employer shall reimburse Employee for the
cost of any gasoline utilized in the vehicle.
4. Employee will be a participant in a bonus plan subject to the terms and
conditions established by the Board of Directors.
5. The Employee will have a one year guaranteed contract with Employer.
Eric J. Kufel
President and Chief Executive Officer
ADOPTED AND AGREED TO
this _________________ day of _______________, 1997
Wendell T. Jones