Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - RealNames Corp. and Nico Popp
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
REALNAMES INC. 2735 Byron Street
April 17, 1997
196 Santa Monica Avenue
Further to our recent conversations we would like to offer you the position of
Director of Engineering in RealNames Inc. You will be responsible for the
development of the Go! Service and other future services.
You will report to me.
Your annual salary will be $130,000 payable bi-weekly. You will be offered the
right to purchase 100,000 shares of RealNames Inc. common stock at $0.10 per
share under the employee stock purchase plan. 25,000 shams will vest on the
first anniversary of your hire date. The remainder will vest quarterly over the
following three years.
Each of us will have the right to terminate your employment at will.
Your start date is Monday May 5, 1997, unless otherwise agreed. On the first
date of your employment you will be required to sign an employee confidentiality
and proprietary rights agreement.
Please advise us in writing of your acceptance of our offer no later than 28
Nico, we look forward to you joining the company and playing an important part
in a great project.
/s/ Jean-Marie Hullot
Chief Technology Officer
I accept this offer.
/s/ Nico Popp