Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - CD Radio Inc. and Robert D. Briskman
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
[CD RADIO LETTERHEAD]
January 28, 1997
Mr. Robert D. Briskman
CD Radio Inc.
1001 22nd Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20037
Re: Extension of Employment Agreement
By this letter CD Radio Inc. (the "Company") hereby confirms to you its
extension of the term of your Employment and Noncompetition Agreement dated as
of February 2, 1994 (the "Agreement") for an additional one (1) year period,
with the term of the Agreement now to end as of January 1, 1998. It is
understood that the terms and conditions of your employment will in all other
respect continue to be controlled by the Agreement with the exception that all
provisions of the Agreement (including any nondisclosure and noncompetition
provisions included in therein or dependent thereon) are hereby deemed to be
amended in any relevant respect as may be required to reflect that the end of
your term of employment thereunder will now expire as of January 1, 1998.
Kindly confirm and acknowledge your agreement to the foregoing and your
willingness to continue in the Company's employ on the terms and conditions of
the Agreement as hereby amended by signing and returning to the Company the
attached copy of this Letter.
/s/ DAVID MARGOLESE
Chairman and Chief
Confirmed and Acknowledged:
/s/ ROBERT D. BRISKMAN 1/30/97
Robert D. Briskman