Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - American Airlines Inc. and Robert Reding
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
May 21, 2003
Mr. Robert Reding
628 Regency Crossing
Southlake, TX 76092
Congratulations on being promoted to your new position as Senior Vice President
Technical Operations. I and the other members of the senior management team look
forward to working with you as we return American to a more sound financial
In light of your new responsibilities and your assignment to American Airlines,
I want to confirm the agreement that we made with you when you were recruited to
join American Eagle in 2000. Thus, we will continue to grant you two years of
credited service for each year of actual service, up to a maximum of ten
additional years of credited service.
Thanks again for your contributions.
Very truly yours,
Sue M. Oliver
Senior Vice President Human Resources