Sample Business Contracts
Offer Letter - Crocs Footwear and Caryn Ellison
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
6273 Monarch Park Pl.
Niwot, CO 80503
October 18, 2004
Dear Caryn Ellison:
We are pleased to offer you the position of Chief Financial Officer at Western Brands d.b.a. Crocs Footwear. We feel that your skills and background will be valuable assets to our team.
Per our discussion, your starting salary is $16,000 per month and is paid on a bi-monthly basis. Additional compensation is as follows:
- Bonus—0% to 50% based on company profitability and performance
- Car Allowance—$700/month
- Medical and dental plan-premium paid by Crocs
- Crocs shares—1500 units (vesting over the next three years
- 4 weeks vacation per year (carries over per company policy—still TBD)
- 6 months severance if employment is terminated by employer
Please indicate you accept this offer by signing below.
I look forward to welcoming you to Crocs Footwear.
Western Brands d.b.a. Crocs Footwear
/s/ CARYN ELLISON