Sample Business Contracts
Employment Contract [Amendment] - EDGAR Online Inc. and Greg Adams
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
AMENDMENT TO CONTRACT
Amendment to Employment Contract dated February 1, 2002, between EDGAR
ONLINE, INC., hereinafter ("Company") and GREG ADAMS ("Employee").
WHEREAS, Company and Employee wish to continue Employee's employment with
the Company; and
WHEREAS, in consideration for Employee's continued employment and change
in responsibilities, the parties wish to modify certain provisions of the
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration for $10.00 and other good and valuable
consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. For purposes of Section 3 Duties, modify the position to that of Chief
Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
2. That Employee's compensation pursuant to paragraph 4(a) of that certain
Employment Contract dated February 1, 2002, is hereby modified and amended so as
to increase Employee's annual compensation, effective of February 17, 2003, from
$155,000 to $195,000 per annum; and
3. For purposes of Paragraph 7(c) of that certain Employment Contract
dated February 1, 2002, the Employee's then applicable annual base salary shall
remain at the February 16,2003 rate of $155,000.
In all other respects the Employment Contract dated May 6, 1999 shall
remain in full force and effect and unaltered.
EDGAR Online, Inc.
By: /s/ Susan Strausberg
Chief Executive Officer
/s/ Greg Adams
February 17, 2003