Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Interpublic Group of Companies Inc., Ammirati Puris Lintas Inc. and Martin F. Puris
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT made as of March 1, 1999 by
and between THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC., a
Delaware corporation (the "Corporation"), AMMIRATI PURIS
LINTAS INC., a New York corporation ("APL") and MARTIN F.
W I T N E S S E T H:
WHEREAS, the Corporation, APL and Executive are
parties to an Employment Agreement made as of August 11,
1994 and Supplemental Agreements made as of May 10, 1995 and
September 1, 1997 (hereinafter collectively referred to as
the "Employment Agreement"); and
WHEREAS, the Corporation, APL and Executive desire
to amend the Employment Agreement;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual
promises herein and in the Employment Agreement set forth,
the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound, agree as
1. Paragraph 3.01 of the Employment Agreement is
hereby amended, effective March 1, 1999, so as to delete
"$850,000" and to substitute therefor "$870,000".
2. Except as hereinabove amended, the Employment
Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
3. This Supplemental Agreement shall be governed
by the laws of the State of New York, applicable to
contracts made and fully to be performed therein.
THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC.
By: C. KENT KROEBER
C. KENT KROEBER
AMMIRATI PURIS LINTAS INC.
By: MARTIN F. PURIS
MARTIN F. PURIS