Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Omtool Ltd. and Robert L. Voelk
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
July 19, 2000
Robert L. Voelk
8 Industrial Way
Salem, NH 03079
This letter agreement hereby amends as of the date hereof certain
sections of the letter agreement dated December 14, 1999 (the "Agreement") by
and between you and Omtool, Ltd. ("Omtool").
In addition to your service as Chairman of the Board of Directors, you
shall serve in an at will employment capacity with Omtool as the Acting
President and Chief Executive Officer of Omtool. Your rate of salary for the
calendar years of 2000 and 2001 shall be $350,000 per year. Your salary shall
be paid in accordance with Omtool's customary practices as may be established
or modified from time to time. Should you or Omtool decide to end your
relationship as Acting President and Chief Executive Officer of Omtool, your
compensation and responsibilities shall revert to the compensation and
responsibilities contained in the Agreement.
[Remainder of Page Intentionally Left Blank]
Except as specifically modified herein, the Agreement is hereby confirmed and
ratified as being in full force and effect. Please countersign and return to
Omtool a signed copy of this letter.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Bruce Evans
Acknowledged and agreed to as of
this 19th day of July, 2000
Accepted and Agreed to
/s/ Robert L. Voelk
Robert L. Voelk