Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Playboy Enterprises Inc. and Tony Lynn
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
PLAYBOY ENTERPRISES, INC. INTEROFFICE CORRESPONDENCE
DATE: September 4, 1997
TO: Christie Hefner
FROM: Tony Lynn
This will confirm my decision not to take the fiscal 1998 base salary increase
provided for under my employment agreement with the company. I'm not waiving
the increase for subsequent fiscal years.
/s/ Anthony J. Lynn
Anthony J. Lynn