Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement [Amendment] - priceline.com Inc. and Robert Mylod
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
The Employment Agreement, dated November 20, 2000, by and between
priceline.com Incorporated and Robert Mylod, shall be amended by replacing the
first sentence of Section 4(d)(ii) in its entirety with two new sentences
reading in full as follows:
"Three hundred and fifty thousand (350,000) shares of the Restricted Stock
shall vest on May 20, 2001. The remaining three hundred and fifty thousand
(350,000) shares of Restricted Stock (the "Second Tranche") shall vest on
the second anniversary of the Effective Date, provided that Executive is
employed by the Company on each such vesting date."
/s/ Richard Braddock
By: Richard Braddock
/s/ Robert Mylod
Dated as of: June 15, 2001