Sample Business Contracts
Illinois-Darien-8205 S. Cass Avenue Lease [Amendment] - Quotesmith Corp. and LaSalle National Trust NA
Free Customizable Lease Forms
- Commercial Lease. Start a state-specific lease for the rental of commercial property. Specify the term and rent due, as well as whether the landlord or tenant is responsible for property taxes, insurance, and maintenance and repairs.
- Commercial Sublease. When a tenant vacates commercial property before the lease term has expired, it may be able to rent the premises to a third party. The tenant would be the sublessor and the third party would be the sublessee. Besides preparing a sublease, both parties will want to review the provisions for assignment or subletting in the original lease agreement between the landlord and the sublessor.
- Sublease Agreement. Tenants of residential property should prepare a sublease agreement if they are seeking to sublease a room or the entire apartment or house to a third party. All parties should review the original lease agreement to see if there are any restrictions on subletting or assigning the premises.
- Triple Net Lease. Triple net leases are a type of commercial leases where the tenant has to pay for property taxes, insurance, utilities, and maintenance, in addition to the monthly rent.
- Office Space Lease. When renting an office space, tenants should understand the amount of the rent and duration of the lease. Other important terms include whether the space can be subleased, which parties are responsible for maintenance, and whether any furniture and furnishings will be provided.
LEASE AMENDMENT AGREEMENT
Execution of this Lease Amendment Agreement shall amend that certain
Lease dated August 30, 1994, by and between Quotesmith Corporation, TENANT and
LaSalle National Trust, N.A., as Successor Trustee of LaSalle National Bank
under Trust No. 113096, LANDLORD, of the premises located at 8205 S. Cass
Avenue, Darien, Illinois, on all the same terms and conditions except as
1. The Demised Premises shall be changed to 4,660 square feet from 2,560
2. Paragraph 4(D) "Tenant's Proportionate Share" shall be changed to 7.93%
3. Paragraph 5 "Base Rent" shall be changed to $39,300.62 per annum in
equal monthly payments of $3,275.05.
4. Paragraph 43, "Right of First Refusal" shall be of no further force or
5. Appendix "A" shall be changed to Appendix "A-1" (attached).
Dated this 1st day of Nov. 1995.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Landlord and Tenant have executed this Lease
Renewal Agreement the day and year first written above.
Quotesmith Corporation LASALLE NATIONAL TRUST,
N.A., as Successor Trustee to
LASALLE NATIONAL BANK
Trustee under Trust No. 113096.
AND NOT PERSONALLY
By: /s/ Robert S. Bland By: /s/ Nancy A. Stack
Its: PRESIDENT AND CEO Its: ASSISTANT SECRETARY
[FLOOR PLAN OF 4660 SF]