Sample Business Contracts
South Carolina-Greenville-430 Woodruff Road Indenture of Lease [Amendment] - Woodruff Properties and OmniCall Inc.
Free Customizable Lease Forms
- Commercial Lease. Start a state-specific lease for the rental of commercial property. Specify the term and rent due, as well as whether the landlord or tenant is responsible for property taxes, insurance, and maintenance and repairs.
- Commercial Sublease. When a tenant vacates commercial property before the lease term has expired, it may be able to rent the premises to a third party. The tenant would be the sublessor and the third party would be the sublessee. Besides preparing a sublease, both parties will want to review the provisions for assignment or subletting in the original lease agreement between the landlord and the sublessor.
- Sublease Agreement. Tenants of residential property should prepare a sublease agreement if they are seeking to sublease a room or the entire apartment or house to a third party. All parties should review the original lease agreement to see if there are any restrictions on subletting or assigning the premises.
- Triple Net Lease. Triple net leases are a type of commercial leases where the tenant has to pay for property taxes, insurance, utilities, and maintenance, in addition to the monthly rent.
- Office Space Lease. When renting an office space, tenants should understand the amount of the rent and duration of the lease. Other important terms include whether the space can be subleased, which parties are responsible for maintenance, and whether any furniture and furnishings will be provided.
AMENDMENT TO THE INDENTURE OF LEASE
NOTICE OF USE OF ADDITIONAL SQUARE FOOTAGE
Pursuant to Section 15.03, Entire Agreement, of the Indenture of Lease dated
August 1, 1998, between Woodruff Properties, Landlord, and OmniCall,
Incorporated, Tenant, the parties hereby execute the following modifications to
(1) The term of said lease shall be extended for a period of two (2) years
commencing August 1, 2001 and ending July 30, 2003
(2) Tenant hereby agrees to pay monthly rent of $12,856.30 to the landlord
beginning with the payment period starting August 1, 2001 and as otherwise
specified in the Indenture of Lease, and
(3) Except for the extension of term and new rent amount described above,
all other terms of the Indenture of Lease dated August 1, 1998 shall remain in
full force and effect and are hereby accepted and ratified as set forth fully
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Landlord and the Tenant have respectfully signed
and sealed this Amendment to the Indenture of Lease as of the 9th day of
By: /s/ Frank Rogers
By: /s/ Aloysius T. Lawn IV
Its: EVP-General Counsel