Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement - Healtheon/WebMD Corp. and Jack Dennison
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
3399 PEACHTREE STREET NE
400 THE LENOX BUILDING
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30326
October 11, 2000
3399 Peachtree Street NE
400 The Lenox Building
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Dear Mr. Draughton:
This letter confirms the understanding between WebMD Corporation, a
Delaware corporation (the "Company"), and you that, in order to induce you to
remain in your capacity as Executive Vice President and Co-General Counsel of
the Company for a period of 90 days after the date hereof, the Company agrees
that in the event of your subsequent resignation from your employment after such
90-day period for any reason, such resignation shall be treated as a resignation
for "good reason" within the meaning of any employment and option agreements
between you and the Company. The Company hereby waives the 30-day notice and
opportunity to cure provision in your employment agreement for "good reason"
Very truly yours,
By /s/ Charles A Mele
Name: Charles A. Mele
Title: Executive Vice President