Sample Business Contracts
Employment Agreement [Amendment] - WebSideStory Inc. and Daniel Guilloux
- Employment Agreement. Employers can customize an employment agreement that states the salary, benefits, working hours and other important provisions for their new or existing employee.
- Consulting Agreement. Answer simple questions to build a contract with a consultant. Specify the services rendered, when payment is due, as well as IP rights.
- Commission Agreement. Employers who compensate their sales employees based on commissions can prepare an agreement to reduce misunderstandings by specifying the base salary and how commissions are calculated.
- Executive Employment Agreement. Companies may offer their business executives a contract that is different from the one provided to their regular employees. Executive employment agreements may be more complex because the compensation structure may include a combination of salary and commissions, provide for bonuses based on sales, stock or other financial targets, and include non-compete, confidentiality and severance provisions.
- Sales Representative Contract. Independent sales representatives offer companies the potential to increase the sale of products or services without the burden of increasing headcount. Both parties should understand how commissions are calculated, when commissions will be paid, as well as how the representative will treat confidential information from the company and whether the representative may also sell a competing line of products or services.
- More Employment Agreements
TO: Daniel Guilloux
FROM: John Hentrich
RE: Amendment to Employment Contract
This letter serves as an amendment to the employment agreement of Daniel
Guilloux, dated August 4, 2000.
Article 10, Non-competition, is hereby amended to remove the phrase "and for a
period of 12 months" from the terms and conditions of the employment agreement.
All other terms and conditions of Article 10 and the balance of the employment
agreement remain in full effect.
The full revised text of Article 10, Non-competition, is the following:
Article 10- Non-competition
10.1 The Director shall not during the term of the Employment Agreement,
directly or indirectly, work for or assist or advise a competitor, or establish
or acquire a business which is or could be in competition with the Company's
business and/or the business of any of its subsidiaries and/or of its affiliated
companies, or assist, advise or participate in the establishment or acquisition
of such business. The Director shall not, directly or indirectly, (attempt to)
call upon, solicit, divert or take away any of the customers, business or
Directors of the Company or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
10.2 The term "competitor" shall mean any business concerning or relating to
the providing of Internet related information and data services.